It may be because you didn't e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Some press releases may require Adobe Acrobat Reader to read.
Click here to Download Reader for free.
- · Government Accountability Board: Absentee ballot by mail request deadline one week away
Grothman Campaign: Grothman reports strong pre-election fundraising totals
- · Hulsey Campaign: State Rep. Brett Hulsey for governor gives Wisconsin its money back
- · Milwaukee Professionals Association: Open letter to Mayor Tom Barrett
- · Rep. Berceau: Once again Walker rejects millions in federal money
U.S. Rep. Moore: Lawmakers to DOJ: Stop voter confusion and vigilantism
Walker Campaign: Governor Scott Walker highlights Wisconsin’s growing economy during visit to Prent Corporation in Janesville
Wisconsin AFL-CIO: Statement on Gov. Walker's comments on Wisconsin voters
WisDems: Shocking informatoin discovered on Brad Schimel's position on women's reproductive rights
WisGOP: Even the Clintons hate plagiarism
- · Wright Campaign: Heaton skips Northcentral Technical College debate
|<<First||<Prev||9 10 11 12 13 (14)|