FactCheck.org: Annenberg Political Fact Check
Truth checks on political advertising
Editor's note: If audio or video of an ad is missing
the campaign failed to supply it to WisPolitics.com.
- Friends of Democracy: “Get in the Game" 30-second TV ad
- Hovde Campaign: 30-second TV ad, "Negative Neumann Can't Rewrite History"
- Hovde Campaign: 60-second radio ad, "Reagan"
- Noble Campaign: "I'm Scott Kenneth Noble" 60-second radio ad
- Hovde Campaign: 30-second TV ad, "Something Different"
- Senate Conservatives Fund: 30-second ad "Shake Up"
- Americans for Prosperity: 30-second TV ad "A One Term Proposition"
- Hovde Campaign: 30-second TV ad, "False"
- Hovde campaign: 30-second TV ad "TommyCare"
- Tea Party Express: 30-second TV ads "Support Mark Neumann for U.S. Senate"
|<<First||<Prev||3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 12||Next>||Last>>|