This year is going to be a huge year in Wisconsin politics.
Maybe bigger and more important than ever.
Two big offices — governor and U.S. senator — are atop the fall ballot, and spending on ads, consultants and pollsters is in full swing.
You care about Wisconsin politics. But how can you keep current?
Become a WisPolitics.com member and get inside state politics this year. The political pros depend upon WisPolitics.com for its in-depth, straightforward coverage of complex issues; now you can be an insider, too.
As a WisPolitics.com member, you will also earn access to an event in Madison on April 12 — AND WITH PURCHASE OF A TICKET YOU CAN BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE. https://www.wispolitics.com/2018/wispolitics-com-election-year-preview/
For just $39 you will receive the 2-for-1 ticketing option to the April 12 event, plus our digital WisPolitics Daily delivered to you via email from mid-April this year through the end of March 2019. You will also get a printed copy of the 2018 WisPolitics.com Directory & Almanac at no additional cost, while supplies last.
Act now. This offer expires on April 12. After that, the price of membership will increase.
Click here, enter “2018 membership” and pay $39 for your 2018 WisPolitics.com membership.
- Direct email weekday delivery (starting mid-April) of the WisPolitics Daily, including links to top stories from WisPolitics.com and major news and opinion stories from around the state.
- Invitation to attend the April 12 “WisPolitics.com 2018 Election Year Preview” event in Madison, buy one ticket for $45 and receive a second ticket to the event for free. Value of $45. See details: https://www.wispolitics.com/2018/wispolitics-com-election-year-preview/
- One copy of the WisPolitics.com Directory and Almanac, while supplies last. Value $7.50
- 25 percent discount for an initial year of subscription to other WisPolitics.com products. See more: https://www.wispolitics.com/subscribe/
- Total value of more than $300!
This charter WisPolitics.com membership offer expires March 31, 2019.