The push for an impeachment inquiry against President Trump and preparations for the 2020 Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee made headlines recently in Wisconsin. Read stories on these topics and more below.
– WI Dems ramp up support for impeachment proceedings
– Johnson: Critics of Trump’s Ukraine call really ‘just troubled’ by his presidency
– Defenders and critics of Trump draw wildly different conclusions from written record of Ukraine phone call
– Advocacy group seeks to organize Wisconsin women voters ahead of 2020 election
– Trump impeachment inquiry: Where the Wisconsin federal delegation stands on the latest developments
– State party leaders to get first look at venues, hotels for 2020 DNC in Milwaukee
– Business, Property Owners Meet To Discuss How To Benefit From DNC
– Hazmat teams from Racine, Milwaukee, Madison prep for DNC
– Wisconsin Elections Commission signs off on $1.1M grant program to bolster security
– Running up the score in House races could deliver White House to Democrat
– ‘We’re Tightening Our Belt’: Trump’s Midwest Support Tested As Farmers Struggle
– 2020 turnout in WI promises to be ‘huge,’ but can Democrats win?