International Business: Making the Most of your Human Resources
Event in 34 days
|Tue, Nov. 13 |
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Lunch will be served
601 University Ave.
Madison, WI 53715
|Cost of Admission|
Early Bird rate $35 for MITA Members
Early Bird rate $50 for Non-Members
|SEE A MAPREGISTER|
- International Recruitment including Pros, cons and practicalities of local hiring
- The do’s and don’ts of establishing an international office or manufacturing facility with emphasis on the EU, Mexico and China
- Developing a compensation structure that is equitable, legal and sustainable
- A comparison of international staffing structures, assignment issues and agreement terms
- Immigration restrictions on employee mobility
- Employment law and tax compliance issues
Kelly Fortier, Attorney and Partner at Michael Best & Friedrich in Milwaukee, Ms. Fortier handles compliance issues for corporations that transfer dozens of employees into and out of the United States each year, as well as small companies seeking to bring in a few key hires from abroad.
Paul Dalberto, Vice President of International Sales at The Volrath Co.in Sheboygan, WI.The Vollrath/Pujadas/Stoelting company offers a full line of high-quality restaurant equipment and smallwares along with consultative services to boost efficiency, foster creativity and drive profitability in the food business.
For speaker bios click here.