Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases March 22, 2019
- Dept. of Revenue: Brings back the Wisconsin Economic Outlook
- Protect Our Care: Gov. Evers’ successful fight to withdraw from disastrous Texas lawsuit a victory for healthcare in Wisconsin
- Rep Hebl: Circulates bill to join Wisconsin into the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact
- Rep. Hebl: Statement on lame duck lawsuit decision
- Rep. Hesselbein: Opposes tax dollars for private attorneys
- WCA: Forward analytics to provide quality, non-political research with ultimate goal of good public policy
- WILL: Pres. Trump discusses WILL lawsuit at White House
- WisDems: Opens commenting period for 2020 national delegate selection plan