Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to email@example.com. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases April 26, 2019
- One Wisconsin Now: Trump circus comes to town
- Protect Our Care: Majority of voters reject Trump and Republican healthcare agenda putting Trump’s reelection prospects in doubt
- Protect Our Care: Rep. Pocan, Lt. Gov. Barnes denounce Trump’s health care sabotage ahead of his rally
- Rep. Hintz: Response to campus events at UW Oshkosh
- Sen. Shilling: Remembering Wisconsin workers
- TDA Podcast: Public understands urgent need to invest in transportation
- U.S. Sen. Johnson: Failed immigration policy sustains a lawless cartel empire
- Voces De La Frontera: Sign up to take the bus to Madison on May 1st
- WBA: Statement urging congress to act on USMCA
- Wisconsin Dairy Alliance: Welcome back to Wisconsin, Mr. President. we need your help!
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign: Waupaca County joins effort to ban gerrymandering
- WisDems: DPW Admin Committee adopts 2020 delegate selection plan
- WPEN: Support for kids and schools was top concern at budget hearings