Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to email@example.com. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases August 2, 2019
- DATCP: First Wisconsin case of EEE confirmed in horse in Barron County
- DNR: Announces results of Madison PFAS contamination pilot study
- Gov. Evers: Announces lower rates on Wisconsin’s individual health insurance market
- Gov. Evers: Requests Federal Damage Assessments for storm damage
- Rep. Nygren: Republican investments result in increased affordability and access
- Rep. Sargent: Raising the legal age for tobacco use – creating healthier kids & communities
- Rep. Vining: Defends colleague Rep. Anderson
- Sen. Marklein: Dump your deer right here
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Urges VA Secretary to end anti-worker, anti-union tactics
- WHA: Statement on second straight year of health insurance premium reductions in Wisconsin