Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to email@example.com. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases August 9, 2019
- Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection: Reduce your moving stress, read up on your tenant rights
- Protect Our Care: Republicans vow to continue fight to repeal health care
- U.S. Rep. Baldwin: Hold AveXis accountable for falsifying data
- Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association: Fifteen Wisconsin Community Health Centers receive $2.4 million in federal funding to integrate behavioral health and combat the opioid crisis
- WisGOP: More lies from Lt. Governor Mandela Barnes