Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases September 3, 2019
- Assembly Committee on Agriculture Republicans: USMCA Letter of Support
- Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection: Does Grandma know about DATCP?
- Dept. of Natural Resources: Announces increased efforts to address CWD in Wisconsin
- Dept. of Natural Resources: Deer hunters encouraged to get deer tested for chronic wasting disease (CWD) and assist with surveillance efforts
- Gov. Evers: Welcomes students, educators, and staff back to school
- Rep. Shankland: Tapped Infused Maple Syrup nominated for “Coolest Thing Made In Wisconsin”
- Rep. Snyder: Announces hearing on Family First Prevention Services Act
- Rep. Spreitzer and Sen. Ringhand: Introduce bill to support beginning farmers
- Rep. Steineke: Statement on Mark Hogan, WEDC
- Reps. Considine, Spreitzer, Vruwink: Bipartisan “Our Farms, Our Future” legislation introduced
- Sen. Kooyenga: Lawmakers to Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Bring Missing-in-Action Service Members Home
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Announces nearly $5.2 million in federal funding to reduce opioid overdoses in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Federation of Republican Women: Celebrating 100 years of women’s right to vote
- WisDOJ: Guilty verdicts in two violent firearms cases in Milwaukee County