Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to email@example.com. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases September 6, 2019
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs: Secretary-designee Kolar’s statement on naming of National Veterans Cemetery
- Gov. Evers: Appoints Menomin Hawpetoss as Menominee County Register of Deeds
- Gov. Evers: Evers, state business leaders depart today for trade mission to Japan
- Gov. Evers: Proclaims September Suicide Prevention Month
- JFC Democrats: Introduce legislation to repeal lame duck laws and restore powers to the Attorney General
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities: Statement on Local Transportation Aids Program
- One Wisconsin Institute: Right-wing legislators propose spending $500,000 a year on misinformation campaign targeting Wisconsin women
- Rep. Loudenbeck: Seeking First Responder of the Year
- Rep. Oldenburg: Works to help expand broadband access in rural areas
- U.S. DOJ: Kewaunee man sentenced for child pornography distribution
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher: Visits local farms on Save the Bay Field Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Accepts three new cases
- WisDems: Trump’s Economy is Failing Hard-Working Wisconsinites