Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases September 27, 2019
- Democratic Party of Wisconsin: Two years after introduction, tax scam bill is a clear failure for working Wisconsinites
- Gov. Evers: Appoints Aaron Marcoux as Washburn County District Attorney
- Legislative Audit Bureau: Announces the release of report 19-17, Department of Employee Trust Funds as well as reports 19-18 through 19-20, employer reporting for certain benefit programs
- Legislative Audit Bureau: Announces the release of report 19-21, state retiree health insurance reporting for the state of Wisconsin
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance: Warns residents in western Wisconsin to avoid “storm chasers”
- Rep. Vos: Letter to Gov. Evers
- Sen. Erpenbach: Area Democrats react to PSC authorization of the transmission line
- U.S. Sens. Baldwin and Tillis: Introduce bipartisan legislation to improve the quality of health care for veterans
- WI Youth Climate Action Team: Over 4,000 Total Strikers in Madison
- Wisconsin Counties Association: Rep. Amy Loudenbeck named 2019 WCA Friend of County Government
- Wisconsin DATCP: Reminds affected property owners to only work with trusted contractors after recent storms
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs: Consolidation at top-rated King Veterans Home to go into effect
- WTMJ: To host “WTMJ 2020”