Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases September 30, 2019
- AG Kaul: Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Brown County Exec. Troy Streckenbach: Announces historic financial achievements
- Citizens for a Scenic Wisconsin: New Tourism Office of Outdoor Recreation praised
- Department of Health and Human Services: National Institutes of Health forms new collaborative influenza vaccine research network
- Dept. of Transportation: Overnight closure planned for westbound US 12/18 at I-39/90 in Madison
- Dept. of Transportation: State, federal, tribal officials update partnership agreement
- Eppstein Uhen Architects: Celebrates years long relationship with Goodman Community Center
- Gov. Evers: Seeks applicants for Clark County district attorney
- Office of the County Executive, County of Dane: Monitoring forecasts of heavy rains
- Opela campaign: Announces his run for District 7, Wisconsin as Republican.
- Rep. Gruszynski: Announces 90th Assembly District First Responder of the Year: Green Bay Police Lieutenant Jeff Engelbrecht
- State Bar of Wisconsin: Endorses rural loan repayment pilot program
- The Nature Conservancy: Applauds conservation focus in Dane County budget
- U.S. Rep. Grothman: Announces October town hall meetings
- Wisconsin Conservation Voters: Water quality issues on tap at Seymour farm event
- Wisconsin Elections Commission: Offers grants to help improve cyber security