Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases October 23, 2019
- American Heart Association and American Lung Association: Support bill that includes E-cigarettes in Wisconsin’s Clean Indoor Air law
- Ed Fallone for Justice: Leaders across Wisconsin endorse Ed Fallone in race for Supreme Court
- Gov. Evers: Announces federal disaster aid resources for Marinette County
- U.S. Rep. Ron Kind: Way and Means Committee pass landmark legislation to lower the cost of prescription drugs
- U.S. Rep. Sensenbrenner: Urges need for bipartisanship in restoring Voting Rights Act
- U.S. Rep. Steil: Joins Vice President Mike Pence in Pleasant Prairie to highlight USMCA
- U.S. Reps. Baldwin, Shaheen, Warner: Call out Trump administration for giving third party websites free rein to push consumers into junk health insurance plans
- U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin: Working to extend long term funding for community health centers
- WAFP: Applauds Senate Health Committee passage of direct primary care bill
- Wisconsin Department of Justice: AG Kaul acts to protect Wisconsin’s ability to regulate states’ natural resources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources: Natural Resources Board taking more steps to protect drinking water
- Wisconsin DWD: September local employment and unemployment data released