Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases October 31, 2019
- Gov. Evers: Appoints Cheryl Brehmer as Winnebago County Coroner
- Great Lakes Center for Education Research and Practice: Report Advocates Privitizing Schools Overseas, but Without Convincing Evidence
- One Wisconsin Now: Robin Vos definitely not helping address climate change crisis he thinks might exist
- Rep. Dave: Considine co-sponsors bill to decriminalize marijuana
- Rep. Krug: Calls for Gov. Evers and Wisconsin’s Department of Health Services to Respect Wisconsin Laws
- Rep. Magnafici: Evers Plays Politics with Taxpayer Pocketbooks
- Rep. Subeck: Appointed to Governor’s Task Force on Reducing Prescription Drug Prices
- Sen. Cowles: Applauds WEC Settlement that Utilizes Environmental Trust Financing for the First Time
- U.S. Rep. Kind: Statement on the Passage of the House Rules Resolution
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Senate Democrats Promote Open Enrollment And Call For Passage Of The Enroll Act To Help More Americans Get Covered With Quality, Affordable Health Insurance
- U.S. Sen. Johnson: Requests Clinton-Obama Emails form U.S. National Archives and Re
- U.S. Sens Baldwin and Johnson: Introduce Legislation to Rename New Richmond Post Office for World War II Veterans
- Weekly Dem Radio Address
- Weekly GOP Radio Address
- Wisconsin Dairy Alliance: Dairymen Confront State of Betrayal
- Wisconsin Legislature: “Bailey’s Bill” Earns Support from Assembly Committee on Health
- WisDOJ: Officer involved death in Madison, Wis.
- WMC: Releases Manufacturing Month Video Highlighting the Industry’s Rewarding Careers
- WPHA: Public Health Groups Call for Action on Special Session Gun Legislation