Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases November 26, 2019
- Dem Weekly Radio Address: Democrats call for action to address homelessness
- Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection: Stop gifting to scammers this holiday season
- DNR: Preliminary nine-day deer hunt harvest totals and license sales now available
- GOP Weekly Radio Address: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gov. Evers: Announces Transportation Projects Commission to meet December 6
- Gov. Evers: Launches WICount Census 2020 Website
- Gov. Evers: Signs Senate Bill 447 Relating to Supplemental Transportation Aids
- Gov. Evers: Signs the Growing Opportunities Act
- Sen. Carpenter: Wisconsin can lead the way on affordable medications
- Sen. Testin: Growing Opportunities Act signed into law
- Toward One Wisconsin: Announces keynote speakers, registration now open for April 28-29 inclusivity conference
- U.S. Rep. Kind: Signs onto bipartisan bill to encourage hunters to donate venison to families in need
- U.S. Rep. Moore: Introduces bill to boost urban agriculture
- UW System: Katherine P. Frank named new chancellor of UW-Stout
- Wisconsin Hemp Alliance: Statement on Gov. Evers signing Act 68
- WisDOJ: AG Kaul statement following death of Elm Grove police officer