Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases December 20, 2019
- Church campaign: Statement on signing of National Defense Authorization Act
- Gov. Evers: Seeking Qualified Applicants for Adjutant General of Wisconsin
- Rep. Bowen: Statement on Black History Month resolution
- Rep. Myers: Introduces Legislation Punishing Unlawful Summoning of a Police Officer
- Rep. Sargent: Advancing Public Health & Socioeconomic Equity in Our State
- Sen. Taylor: Lawmakers and Advocates Call for Public Hearing on Bills that Protect and Support Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Secures Wins for Wisconsin in Bipartisan Defense Spending Legislation
- US Atty. Krueger: Physician group and related company agree to repay over $800,000 to Medicare for unnecessary services
- Wisconsin Property Taxpayers: Sen. Tiffany Named 2019 Property Taxpayer Champion
- WisDems: Statement on leaked audio from Wisconsin Republican event
- WMC: Statement on House Passage of the USMCA