Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases December 30, 2019
- Department of Revenue: Wisconsin Audit Initiative provides 12 to 1 Return on Investment
- Foxconn Racine County: Becomes largest tax payer in Mount Pleasant
- Reps. Novak abd Vruwink: Introduce bill aimed at harassment of sports officials
- U.S. Rep. Grothman: Statement on Hanukkah
- WisGOP: Statement on President Trump’s planned ‘Make America Great Again’ Rally in Milwaukee