Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases June 22, 2020
- AG Kaul: Warns of, outlines how to identify contact tracing scammers
- Democratic National Committee: Announces Platform Drafting Committee members
- Gov. Evers: Appoints Suzanne O’Neill as Marathon County Circuit Court Judge
- Priorities USA Action: Launches new TV and digital ads using Trump’s “slow the testing down” comments
- Priorities USA: Launches New TV and Digital Ads Using Trump’s “Slow the Testing Down” Comments
- Schachtner campaign: Launches re-election campaign
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Senate Democrats call on President Trump, Leader McConnell to end attacks on dreamers and bring bipartisan House-passed dream & promise act to floor for a vote
- Wisdems: Wisconsin leaders slam Pence and Trump as they head to Badger state