Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases July 13, 2020
- AG Kaul: AG coalition file multistate lawsuit seeking nationwide injunction against new visa rule for international students
- Ebben campaign: Right Women PAC endorses Jessi Ebben for Congress
- Guevara campaign: FVI’s Ed Perkins endorses Rachel Cabral Guevara for 55th AD
- League of Women Voters of Wisconsin: Files brief to protect registered voters from polling list purge
- Polack campaign: New poll shows Polack competitive in Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District
- Sargent campaign: Melissa Sargent announces campaign endorsement from Brenda Yang
- WDA: Proud to be part of another win for Wisconsin’s regulated community
- Wisconsin Bank Association: Statement on mask mandates
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation: Statement on hosting Women for Trump tour 🗓
- Wisdems: A year after Trump claims farmers are “over the hump,” they’re struggling more than ever