Washington Park Public Library, 2121 N Sherman Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53208, United States
CONTACT: Kris Lennon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisconsin’s voting maps are unfair. We need to work together to change this!
Unfair voting maps affect these neighborhood issues:
• Not enough good jobs
• Unsafe streets
• Lead in the drinking water
• Our kids’ public schools get less funding than other neighborhoods
Come learn from community leaders!
Shauntay Nelson of Wisconsin Voices and former State Legislators Dale Schultz (R) and Tim Cullen (D)
• What you need to know about unfair voting maps.
• Why the U.S. Supreme Court will hear the most important case of the decade against Wisconsin’s unfair voting maps.
• What we can do to get fair voting maps!
Sponsored by Citizen Action of Wisconsin, Fair Elections Project, Wisconsin Voices, OFA, OCA, AFNHP, Riverwest Votes, WEAC Region 7, ACLU