|Collections for Month||Collections to Date|
|Revenue Source||FY 2016||FY 2017||% change||FY 2016||FY 2017||% change|
|General Sales & Use||412,782||414,577||0.4%||4,123,994||4,237,632||2.8%|
|Total GPR, adjusted||1,137,120||1,199,262||5.5%|
- For both fiscal years FY2016 and FY2017, the adjusted line excludes withholding that was received on the first working day of May, rather than the last day of April, which was a weekend day. The collections-to-date were not affected in either fiscal years.
- Individual Income includes 62.5% of pass-thru withholding and Corporate Income includes the remaining 37.5%.
- The “Other” category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer tax collections.
- Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
- This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
- All data are preliminary and unaudited.