Lands’ End and Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin, along with NBC15, have teamed up for National Hunger Action Month. On September 14 a team lead by Jerome Griffith, CEO of Lands’ End, will compete in a game of “Tug of War” against the Dodgeville High School football team to raise money for Second Harvest Food Bank.
WHEN: Thursday, September 14, 2017
Time: 2:30pm festivities begin, 2:45pm game of “Tug of War” begins
WHERE: Dodgeville High School Football Field
912 W Chapel St, Dodgeville, WI 53533
In the event of rain, the Tug of War game will be held in the Dodgeville High School Gym.
* Game of Tug of War against Lands’ End and Dodgeville High School Football Team
* Community Members and Lands’ End employees wearing orange to bring awareness and raise money for Second Harvest Food Bank
* Jerome Griffith- CEO of Lands’ End (available upon request)
* Dan Stein- CEO of Second Harvest Food Bank (available upon request)
* Michele Casper- Vice President of Public Relations and Brand Marketing
* Throughout the day, Lands’ End will be encouraging people to upload pictures of themselves wearing orange to the NBC 15 Facebook page (www.facebook.com/nbc15madison)<http://www.facebook.com/nbc15madison)>. For every photo posted, Lands’ End will donate 23 meals to the Second Harvest Foodbank