Contact: Rep. André Jacque 920-819-8066
DE PERE, Wis. – State Rep. André Jacque, R-De Pere, will be holding a series of listening sessions over the next several weeks to provide residents of the 2ndAssembly District with an opportunity to give input on Gov. Scott Walker’s proposed 2017-19 state budget. Rep. Jacque will also be available to discuss constituent issues with state agencies and answer questions on legislative proposals.
“One of the most important aspects of putting together a state budget that helps all Wisconsinites is hearing from constituents,” Jacque said. “Because the proposed spending plan is still in its early stages and hasn’t been modified by the state Legislature, now is the perfect time for people to tell us what they would like to see in the budget.”
Rep. Jacque will be available to meet with constituents at the locations, days and times listed below:
- Town of Ledgeview on March 6 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. *Joint listening session with Rep. Macco
Ledgeview Town Office, 3700 Dickinson Road, De Pere, WI 54115
- City of De Pere on March 13 from 5 to 6 p.m. *Joint listening session with Rep. Macco
Brown County Library – Kress Family Branch, 333 N. Broadway St., De Pere, WI 54115
- City of Two Rivers on March 20 from 5 to 6 p.m.
Two Rivers City Hall Council Chambers, 1717 E. Park St., Two Rivers, WI 54241
- Village of Wrightstown on March 21 from 5 to 6 p.m.
Wrightstown Village Hall, 352 High St., Wrightstown, WI 54180
- Village of Francis Creek on April 3 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Francis Creek Village Hall, 200 Norwood Drive, Francis Creek, WI 54214
- Town of Lawrence on April 10 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Lawrence Town Hall, 2400 Shady Court, De Pere, WI 54115
- Village of Denmark on April 17 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Denmark Village Hall, 118 E. Main St., Denmark, WI 54208
- Village of Mishicot on April 18 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Mishicot Village Hall, 511 E. Main St., Mishicot, WI 54228