[Madison, WI]— The Republican Party of Wisconsin launched a digital ad campaign following Governor Walker’s Budget Address, unveiling a microsite that will target Wisconsinites in key areas of the state and mobilize support for the governor’s agenda.
The site calls on supporters to engage on one of five issues in the governor’s budget address, and over the course of the next several months will encourage a range of grassroots activity – starting with a letter to the editor campaign this week. It will target viewers on a range of social media and digital platforms.
Visit the site here: WIWinning.com
- K12 Investment: Governor Walker’s budget supports schools throughout Wisconsin by investing more in our classrooms and K-12 education.
- Welfare Reform: Governor Walker is meeting Wisconsin’s workforce needs by reforming government assistance programs so they get people on a path to independence.
- Cutting Taxes: Governor Walker has already cut taxes by some $5 billion. The governor plans to build on it by cutting taxes even more.
- Jobs & Workforce: More people are employed in Wisconsin than ever before. Governor Walker wants innovative solutions to improve Wisconsin’s workforce for the future.
- Tuition Cut: Governor Walker is looking to give hardworking students and Wisconsin families a break by cutting University of Wisconsin tuition.