Baldwin campaign: Reaction to U.S. Sen. Baldwin’s resounding debate win tonight
WAUSAU — Tammy Baldwin again scored a resounding debate victory tonight as she detailed her work for Wisconsin and held Leah Vukmir accountable for her special interest agenda.
“Tonight, Tammy Baldwin rose above and showed why the people of Wisconsin see her as the leader they want fighting for them. Yet again, Leah Vukmir made desperate attacks to distract from her falling numbers and her 16-year record of working for special interests. That’s exactly why the more Wisconsinites learn about Leah Vukmir, the less they like her record.” – Scott Spector, Tammy Baldwin for Senate Campaign Manager.
- Tammy Baldwin showed that she puts Wisconsin first — and Leah Vukmir works for powerful special interests.
- When asked twice, Leah Vukmir failed to name even one issue in which she would put Wisconsin before President Trump.
- Leah Vukmir flailed and desperately attacked Tammy Baldwin on the heels of two polls that showed a double digit lead for Tammy Baldwin.
- Tammy Baldwin called out Leah Vukmir for running to be the deciding vote on health care repeal and gutting pre-existing condition protections.
- Tammy Baldwin held Leah Vukmir accountable for her votes against requiring insurance companies cover oral chemotherapy.