CONTACT: 608.266.2300 or [email protected]
|Collections for Month||Collections to Date|
|Revenue Source||FY17||FY18||% change||FY17||FY18||% change|
|General Sales & Use||360,480||364,651||1.2%||3,403,633||3,560,291||4.6%|
|Total GPR, adjusted||903,860||897,377||-0.7%||10,092,589||10,438,959||3.4%|
- For fiscal year (FY) 2018, the adjusted line includes withholding that was received on the first working day of April, rather than the last day of March, which was a weekend day. The collections-to-date were also affected for FY2018.
- Individual Income includes 66.2% of pass-thru withholding and Corporate Franchise & Income includes the remaining 33.8%.
- 2017 Wisconsin Act 2 changed many corporate due dates from March 15 to April 15.
- The “Other” category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer fee collections.
- Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
- This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
- All data are preliminary and unaudited.