CONTACT:  608.266.2300 or [email protected]

General Purpose Revenue ($ in thousands – rounded)

  Collections for Month Collections to Date
Revenue Source FY18 FY19 % change FY18 FY19 % change
       
Individual Income          575,418          625,240 8.7%      2,967,844      3,161,216 6.5%
         
General Sales & Use          436,342          472,148 8.2%      1,831,579      1,940,800 6.0%
         
Corporate            12,596                     -9 -100.1%          219,330          280,355 27.8%
         
Excise Taxes            63,552            58,476 -8.0%          248,211          244,167 -1.6%
         
Other          210,488          196,573 -6.6%          242,607          250,374 3.2%
         
Total GPR      1,298,395      1,352,428 4.2%      5,509,572      5,876,913 6.7%
             

Notes:

  1. Individual Income includes 66.0% of pass-thru withholding. Corporate Income includes the remaining 34.0%.
  2. The Other category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer tax collections.
  3. Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
  4. This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
  5. All data are preliminary and unaudited.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email