Maggie Gau, who served as Tony Evers’ campaign manager for his successful guv bid and previously worked as a legislative aide in the state Capitol, will become his chief of staff.
Meanwhile, JoAnne Anton, who formerly worked as U.S. Sen. Herb Kohl’s state director and now leads his philanthropic organization, will be the director of Evers’ transition team, the campaign announced today.
Evers’ campaign also announced five co-chairs:
* Chuck Pruitt, a partner and co-managing director of the A.B. Data Group. He’s also a former member of the UW System Board of Regents.
* Amy Traynor, an Eau Claire teamer and former 2012-13 Wisconsin Middle School Teacher of the Year award recipient.
* Jan Allman, the president, CEO and general manager of the Marinette Marine Corp.
* Dr. Veronica Gunn, the CEO of Genesis Health Consulting and a board-certified pediatrician.
* Kevin Conroy, the chairman and CEO of Exact Sciences.