For information contact:
Director, Marketing & Communications
APPLETON, Wis. (November 1, 2018) – The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce has announced updates to its Board of Directors. Two new directors will join the roster for the 2018-2019 term. Additionally, the Chamber selected new officers to its Board of Directors for the 2018-2019 term which began the start of its new fiscal year, August 1. These updates to the Chamber’s Board of Directors coincide with the addition of new Chamber leadership as Becky Bartoszek began her role as Chamber President/CEO in mid-October.
The two new additions to the Fox Cities Chamber Board of Directors include:
- Arist Mastorides, Vice President/General Manager North America Child Care, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Mark Thompson, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, ThedaCare
The Fox Cities Chamber Board of Directors officers took their roles for the new fiscal year, which include:
- Kathi Seifert has been elected as the Chair of the Board. Seifert is President of Katapult, LLC, a consulting firm in Appleton and a retired Executive Vice President of Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
- Serving as Chairman-Elect is Chris Matheny, Chief Academic Officer and Vice President of Instructional Services at Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton.
- The role of Past Chairman is held by Bruce Zak, Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking at Johnson Bank in Appleton.
- Travis Froze serves as the Secretary/Treasurer. Froze is Vice President at BMO Harris Bank in Appleton.
The Fox Cities Chamber is grateful for its dedicated Board of Directors, which includes: Kimberly Barrett, Lawrence University; Jen Bauer, Miron Construction Co., Inc.; Lisa Cruz, Red Shoes Inc.; John Dennis, Gardan Inc.; Curt Detjen, Community Foundation of the Fox Valley Region, Inc.; DeDe Heid, Heid Music; Jason Henderson, Boys and Girls Club of the Fox Valley; Chris Hess, Goodwill NCW; Jim Johnson, Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.; Mayor Dean Kaufert, City of Neenah; Arist Mastorides, Kimberly-Clark Corporation; Rick Parks, Modern Woodmen of America; Todd Romenesko, Calumet County; Mark Scheffler, The Appleton Group, LLC; Heather Schimmers, Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital; Denise Starcher, Menasha Corporation; Scott Teerlinck, Werner Electric Supply Co.; Mark Thompson, ThedaCare; John Trottier, AZCO, Inc.; Gary Vaughan, Guident Business Solutions; Abe Weber, Appleton International Airport; Bob Zemple, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP; and Sharon Hulce from Employment Resource Group, Inc. will serve as Ex-Officio.
A complete Board of Directors roster can be found at foxcitieschamber.com.
The Fox Cities Chamber exists to be the catalyst for business growth, the connector for leaders and influencers and the champion for successful businesses leading to a stronger community.