September 27, 2018 Zac Tretow, Director, Business Development
(414) 412-6994; firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry conference sponsored by Wisconsin Medical Society brings together
healthcare industry’s leading corporations, investors and startups
GREEN BAY, WI – gener8tor, in partnership with the Wisconsin Medical Society (Society), will host the inaugural OnRamp Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
OnRamp conferences focus on connecting corporate venture capital and innovation executives with startups innovating in the industry. The OnRamp Healthcare Conference will highlight innovations disrupting the healthcare landscape, the leaders making such innovations possible and how new technologies and business models will reinvent the industry.
The one-day event is split into four Tracks:
● Conference Track: Keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats and product demos. A variety of industry relevant agenda topics will be covered including telehealth, artificial intelligence, Healthcare IoT, wearable, big data and more.
● Startup Track: Curated, one-on-one pitch sessions between selected startups and corporate venture capital and innovation executives from participating healthcare organizations to discuss potential customer relationships, strategic partnerships and, if appropriate, investment opportunities.
● Networking Track: One-on-one networking meetings amongst conference attendees with
Brella, an app that promotes an easier way to network, ensuring corporations, investors and startups make the most out of their time on-site and beyond.
● VC Office Hours: Informal “speed networking” meetings between venture capitalists and
entrepreneurs. As the leader in physician and patient advocacy, the Society is excited to partner with gener8tor as the conference’s presenting sponsor.
“Health care continues to change at a rapid pace, and as we make amazing breakthroughs in technology and infrastructure, we risk losing sight of the patient,” said Society CEO Bud Chumbley, MD, MBA. “Our physician members are at the front lines of patient care and are integral to shaping the future of healthcare. The Society’s leadership in the health tech community is a commitment to bringing the patient/physician relationship back to the forefront of this conversation.”
The conference is expected to draw more than 400 attendees from the corporate, venture capital and startup communities. “gener8tor is excited to partner with an industry leader in the Wisconsin Medical Society to feature the region’s leading healthcare organizations and connect them with leading startups and venture capitalists from across the country. Hosting the inaugural OnRamp Healthcare Conference in Wisconsin will highlight the state’s role in healthcare innovation,” said Zac Tretow, Director of Business Development at gener8tor and Director of the OnRamp Conference Series.
Interested healthcare organizations, including providers, payers, suppliers, venture capitalists and startups should visit www.onramphealthcareconference.com to learn more.
OnRamp Healthcare Conference
Wednesday, June 19, 2018
Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.
Event and registration information is available at www.onramphealthcareconference.com.
For more information about registration or sponsorship opportunities, contact Conference Director
Zac Tretow at email@example.com