CONTACT: Laura Lau
WAUKESHA COUNTY—MARCH 13, 2018—Former Lieutenant Governor Margaret Farrow today joined alengthy list of Waukesha County Conservatives endorsing Laura Lau for Waukesha County Circuit Court, Branch 12. Election Day is April 3.
“There is a clear choice between candidates for Circuit Court Judge on April 3rd,” Farrow says. “Laura Lau has been serving Waukesha County as a Circuit Court Commissioner for 16 years. She has the wisdom, intellect and experience we need to address the challenges our county continues to face. She has dedicated her life to serving the people of Waukesha County and will be a credit to our community as our next Circuit Court Judge.”
“Waukesha County has a proud history of having a strong and dedicated judiciary,” Farrow says. “The community relies on law enforcement and the judiciary to keep the community safe.”
There is a significant difference between the candidates on the April 3 ballot for Circuit Court Judge:
– Lau is the only candidate to preside over 20,000 cases in Waukesha County Courts
– Lau is the only candidate presiding over civil, criminal, family, juvenile and probate hearings
– Lau is the only candidate with 16 years presiding over Waukesha County Courts
– Lau is the only candidate applying the Rule of Law in Waukesha County Courts
– Lau is the only candidate working to keep Waukesha County safe from criminals
Lau is also endorsed by Waukesha County Sheriff Eric Severson, former Waukesha County Sheriffs Dan Trawicki and Arnold Moncada, as well as District Attorney Sue Opper and many Police Chiefs and Municipal Leaders and Judges across Waukesha County. Find out who at LauforJudge.com
More About Laura Lau for Judge: Waukesha County Circuit Court Commissioner Laura Lau is running for Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge, Branch 12. The election is April 3. Visit lauforjudge.com for more information.