Contact: Deanna Alexander
414-939-9339 or [email protected]
Trump Administration Hosts County Officials from Wisconsin
MILWAUKEE – Milwaukee County Supervisor Deanna Alexander has traveled to Washington D.C. to meet today with officials from the White House.
“I was honored to be invited to bring Milwaukee County’s concerns directly to our President and his staff. President Trump realizes that to build a better future for Americans, our governments must cut red tape, reduce unnecessary regulations, and empower local authorities,” said Alexander.
Supervisor Alexander will today meet with the following officials:
- Billy Kirkland, Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of Intergovernmental Affiars
- Jake Leinenkugel, Senior White House Advisor, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Chris Anderson, Special Assistant, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- David Bathon, Special Assistant, Office of Family Assistance, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Loren Smith, Senior Advisor for Policy, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Secretary Sonny Perdue, U. S. Department of Agriculture
- Alex Latcham, Special Assistant to the President and Regional Political Director
- Stephanie Fila, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Urban Housing and Development