What: The Milwaukee Press Club is bringing together experts to discuss the causes and symptoms of trauma in the Milwaukee community and efforts to heal those affected through trauma-informed care.
When: Wednesday, May 23, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Best Place, 901 W. Juneau Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53233 (In the Great Hall)
Panel of experts: (listed alphabetically):
- Tim Grove – Chief clinical officer at SaintA
- Belinda Pittman-McGee – Executive director at Nia Imani Family, Inc.
- Tonette Walker – Wisconsin’s First Lady and lead for Fostering Futures
- Medical College of Wisconsin staff
Guest experts will respond to questions from a media panel, followed by audience participation.
- Rory Linnane – Reporter, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel/ USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin
- Carole Meekins – Anchor/reporter at TMJ4
- Chuck Quirmbach – WPR-Milwaukee
Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery
Cost and Registration:
The cost to attend is $20 for MPC members, $25 for non-members and $15 for students. Lunch is included. Seating will be limited. Advanced registration and payment are required and may be done online at www.milwaukeepressclub.org. Checks may be mailed to the MPC at PO Box 176, North Prairie, WI 53153-0176.
Cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Please contact Joette Richards at the Milwaukee Press Club with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-894-2224.