Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
Hill Farms State Office Building*
Conference Room S639, 6th Floor**
4822 Madison Yards Way
*This building is physically accessible for individuals with disabilities.
If you need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact the Commission at P.O. Box 7854 Madison WI 53707-7854 or at (608) 266-1265.
**Those attending the open meeting will need to check-in at the security desk and receive a visitor access badge before proceeding up to the 6th Floor. See Visitor Information for more information.
Open Meeting Agenda for Thursday, December 6, 2018, at 10:30 a.m.
1. Minutes of the open meeting of Thursday, November 29, 2018
2. 2870-WI-101 – Investigation into the Village of Kimberly, Outagamie County, as a Water
Public Utility, for the 2013 and 2014 improvements to the Lincoln Street Pump Station
(proposed notice of investigation)
3. 6770-TI-102 – Request of Wood County Telephone Company, d/b/a Solaris, for a Waiver of Wis. Admin. Code § PSC 160.13(5)(b) Regarding the Minimum Size of the Area in which a Provider May Be Designated as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (proposed notice of investigation)
4. 650-ER-104 – Application of the City of Boscobel, Grant County, Wisconsin as an Electric
Public Utility, for Authority to Adjust Electric Rates (proposed notice of proceeding)
5. 137-AE-123 – Application for Approval of the Amended and Restated Operating Agreement of American Transmission Company LLC as an Affiliated Interest Agreement (suggested minute) (MRD/CT/AP memorandum of 11/13/2018)
6. 3160-WI-100 – Investigation into the City of Lodi, Columbia County, as a Water Public
Utility, for the Unauthorized Construction of the West Side Booster Station (suggested
minute) (SK/AG/MW memorandum of 11/21/2018)
7. 3270-RM-100 – Application of Madison Gas and Electric Company for its Electric
Procurement Risk Management Plan (suggested minute) (MD/CT/MB memorandum of
8. 3270-RM-101 – Application of Madison Gas and Electric Company for its Natural Gas
Procurement Risk Management Plan (suggested minute) (MD/CT/UD memorandum of
9. 4220-AF-102 – Application of Northern States Power Company, Wisconsin, for Deferred
Accounting Treatment for Pension Settlement Accounting Expense (suggested minute)
(MRD/CT/SB memorandum of 11/26/2018)
10. 7222-TI-101 – Petition of Access Point, Inc. for a Waiver from Provisions in Wis. Admin.
Code §PSC 168.06 (suggested minute) (SAK/BR/PJ memorandum of 11/20/2018)
11. 4310-DA-100 – Objection of the City of Oak Creek, as a Water Public Utility, to Notices of Direct Assessment of Commission Expenses per Wis. Stat. § 196.85 (suggested minute)
(TE/KN/JS memorandum of 11/27/2018)
12. 1-IC-514 – Application for Intervenor Compensation filed by Brenda and Casey Kite to
Participate in Docket 9697-CE-100 (suggested minute) (MD/PR memorandum of