FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 9, 2018
Contact: Brian Evans, (630) 217-7561
MADISON, WI – Kelda Roys has secured the endorsement of nine state and local elected officials throughout Northeastern Wisconsin.
Roys has been endorsed by:
- Outagamie County Executive Tom Nelson
- State Representative Amanda Stuck
- Former State Senator Jess King
- Outagamie County Supervisor Cathy Thompson
- Outagamie County Supervisor & Grand Chute Town Supervisor Travis Thyssen
- Winnebago County Supervisor Stephanie Spellman
- Appleton Alderman Bob Baker
- Winnebago City Supervisor Aaron Wojciechowski
- Neenah Alderwoman Danae Steele
“I’m proud to have earned support from so many state and local elected officials all across Wisconsin,” said Roys. “Our movement to restore opportunity and fairness to Wisconsin is growing every single day. These elected officials know I am the strongest candidate to beat Scott Walker in November.”
Roys has previously been endorsed by many national and state organizations and leaders, including EMILY’s List, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, NARAL Pro-Choice America, Bon Iver, the Network for Public Education, the Wisconsin Gazette, Women’s March WI, National Organization for Women – Wisconsin, Feminist Majority PAC, WUFPAC, Demand Universal Healthcare, Moms Demand Action Candidate Distinction, #VoteProChoice, Andy Gronik, Diane Ravitch, Rep. Lisa Subeck, Rep. JoCasta Zamarripa, Rep. Nick Milroy, Rep. Christine Sinicki, philanthropist Lynde Uihlein, and many local elected officials and leaders.