Contact: Brian Evans, (630) 217-7561
MADISON, WI – Kelda Roys has secured the endorsement of 18 state and local elected officials throughout Dane County.
Roys has been endorsed by:
- State Representative Lisa Subeck,
- Dane County Board Supervisors Tanya Buckingham, Kelly Danner, Richard Kilmer, Steve Peters, and Heidi Wegleitner,
- Madison Common Council Alders Mark Clear, Denise DeMarb, Sara Eskrich, Amanda Hall, Barbara Harrington-McKinney, Arvina Martin, and Matt Phair.
- Middleton City Council Alder Emily Kuhn,
- Sun Prairie Common Council Alder Emily Rose Lindsey,
- Monona City Council Alde Molly Grupe,
- Sun Prairie School Board Member Bryn Horton.
“I am proud to have been endorsed by so many accomplished elected officials in Madison and Dane county,” said Roys. “Together, we can win this primary and restore opportunity and fairness to Wisconsin.”
Roys has previously been endorsed by many national and state organizations and leaders, including EMILY’s List, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, NARAL Pro-Choice America, the Wisconsin Gazette, Women’s March WI, National Organization for Women – Wisconsin, Feminist Majority PAC, WUFPAC, Demand Universal Healthcare, Moms Demand Action Candidate Distinction, #VoteProChoice, Andy Gronik, Outagamie Co. Exec. Thomas Nelson, Rep. Lisa Subeck, Rep. JoCasta Zamarripa, Rep. Amanda Stuck, Rep. Nick Milroy, former Sen. Jess King, philanthropist Lynde Uihlein, and hundreds of local elected officials and leaders.