Media Contact: Andrew Iverson, Communications Director
Steil campaign: Scores decisive victory in second debate
KENOSHA, Wis. – First Congressional District candidate Bryan Steil won his second debate this evening as Steil outlined his problem-solving approach and policies to boost Southeast Wisconsin’s economy.
Andrew Iverson, Campaign Spokesman: “Bryan Steil showcased tonight that he has what it takes to represent and fight for the people of Southeast Wisconsin. Bryan Steil is a problem solver who will help create high wage jobs, lower the cost of healthcare, hold the line on taxes and close the skills gap. Randy Bryce will only raise taxes and add to the dysfunction in Washington. The contrast could not have be any clearer.”
- Bryan Steil has Wisconsin Style Solutions. Randy Bryce has out of state values and pushes far-left policies.
- Bryan will use his background working in manufacturing and education to create high wage jobs, lower the cost of healthcare, hold the line on taxes and prepare workers for the jobs of the future.
- Bryan will work to keep Southeast Wisconsin communities safe, which is why he has been endorsed by all six sheriffs in the First Congressional District.
- Randy Bryce failed to defend his far-left values backed by his out of state money and endorsements.
- Randy Bryce failed to address how he would pay for his $32 trillion government takeover of healthcare.