CONTACT: 608.266.2300 or DORCommunications@wisconsin.gov
Department of Revenue Collections, October FY2019
|Collections for Month||Collections to Date|
|Revenue Source||FY18||FY19||% change||FY18||FY19||% change|
|General Sales & Use||510,795||505,253||-1.1%||1,395,238||1,468,652||5.3%|
- For fiscal years (FY) 2018 and 2019, the adjusted line excludes withholding that was received on the first working days of October, rather than the last day of September, which was a weekend day. The year-to-date amounts were not affected for either fiscal year.
- Individual Income includes 66.0% of pass-thru withholding. Corporate Income includes the remaining 34.0%.
- The Other category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer tax collections.
- Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
- This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
- All data are preliminary and unaudited.