Democrats are opposing Wisconsin’s comeback
- No Democrats supported Governor Walker’s most recent budget which increased funding for worker training.
- Despite opposition from Democrats, Governor Walker’s welfare reforms are helping Wisconsinites get jobs and moving them from dependence on the government to true independence.
- Since taking office, Governor Walker has delivered over $200 million for worker training programs that help get Wisconsinites the skills they need to succeed in the workforce.
- With Governor Walker’s reforms, more people are working than ever before and our unemployment rate is at the all-time low.
- When Democrats were in charge, Wisconsin saw billion-dollar budget deficits and massive job loss. Thanks to the governor’s reforms, our state budget is balanced and we can focus on priorities like worker training.