- With the reforms of Governor Scott Walker, Wisconsin’s unemployment rate is at the all-time low and more people are working than ever before in state history.
- Companies like Foxconn are making historic investments in our state, bringing with them thousands of new, good-paying, family-supporting jobs for hard-working Wisconsin families.
- On top of that, Governor Walker is increasing investment into worker training, and Wisconsin is putting more actual dollars into our K-12 classrooms than ever before.
- Senator Baldwin is picking Washington over Wisconsin, pushing out-of-touch liberal policies like government-run health care that could cost $32 trillion.
- Baldwin put Washington first when she voted against Presidents Trump’s massive tax cuts that save the typical family of four in Wisconsin over $2,500.
- Baldwin recently decided to play Washington political games by opposing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s confirmation – despite his nomination receiving bipartisan support.