Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases June 3, 2019
- Blumenfeld and Associates, LLC: 21 Long-term care stakeholder organizations support an 11% increase to personal care
- Gov. Evers: Dept. of Health Services and Insurance Commission announce health care coverage partnership
- June 10 Celebration “100 Years of votes for women: Wisconsin leading the way to the 19th Amendment”
- Rep. Nygren: Reacts to DHS/OCI announcement
- Tim Rogers: Announces run for Congress
- Waukesha County, School District of Waukesha and Carroll University: Partner to launch cooperative science and environmental education curriculum