Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases June 10, 2019
- Audubon: Urges legislators to support Knowles-Nelson conservation program
- Freshwater for Life Action Coalition (FLAC): Response to Alderman Nik Kovac’s comment
- Milwaukee County Supervisor John Weishan Jr: Proposed mental health hospital should be at County Grounds, not in West Allis
- NFIB: Joins coalition to repeal personal property tax
- Rep. Allen: Religious overtones in flag raising
- Rep. Crowley: Leads bi-partisan bill to Curb reckless driving
- Rep. Hesselbein: Reflecting on Wisconsin Women’s Suffrage at 100
- Rep. Macco: Supports Interstate 41 expansion funding in state budget
- UW-Health: Leadership Institute aims to advance health-disparities research
- Wisconsin Department of Financial institutions: Recognizes world Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Wisconsin Medical Society: National report shows Wisconsin physicians’ dedication to fighting the opioid crisis