Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to email@example.com. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases July 8, 2019
- A Better Mount Pleasant: Foxconn eminent domain trial to start wednesday in Racine County Circuit Court
- Disability Rights Wisconsin: Commends key budget investments and notes unmet needs
- Gov. Evers: Signs Electric Scooter Bill, expanding transportation options and attracting startup companies to Wisconsin
- Marquette University: Plays host to COMPSAC 2019
- NextGen America: Supports the NextGen Field Staff Union
- Protect Our Care: 1 day to go, Trump’s lawsuit to overturn health care the, impacts would be devastating
- Rep. Ballweg: Governor Evers signs the WISCONSIN budget
- Rep. Dittrich: The Wisconsin Budget
- Rep. Snyder: Reflects on budget vetoes
- Rep. Zimmerman: We’ve had the rug pulled out underneath us
- UW-Madison: Researchers probe cell divisons defects to gain insight into cancer
- Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities: Wisconsin’s private colleges hold statewide open house
- WisDOT: Governor Evers announces more than $145 million in payments to local governments