Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases July 30, 2019
- AG Kaul: Joins coalition of 22 state attorneys general in urging Congress to act on toxic ‘forever’ chemicals
- Fair Elections Project: Non-denial means Wisconsin should be worried
- Mediasite: Announces new integration with Zoom
- Sen. Shilling: Co-Authors Bipartisan Legislation to Combat Teen Dating Violence
- U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin: Bipartisan Infrastructure Reforms pass Senate Committee
- UW-Madison: Experts weigh in on record number of candidates
- UW-Madison: WIAA rule limiting full-contact practice in high school football cuts concussion rate by more than half
- WMC: Selected as State Chamber of the year finalist