Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases October 2, 2019
- Democratic Party of Wisconsin: Sonny Perdue’s message to Wisconsin’s small farmers: Too small? Too bad.
- Foxconn: Announces $83M in additional construction awards
- Lawyers for Brendan Dassey: File petition for executive clemency with the office of Gov. Tony Evers
- Rep. Allen: “Non-partisan redistricting” means less representative government
- Rep. Nygren: Joint Committee on Finance sow the fields, provides Dairy Hub funding
- Rep. Vos: Effective educational program ends due to governor veto
- Sen. Marklein: Dairy Innovation Hub moves forward
- Southeastern Wisconsin chapter of the National Organization for the Reform for Marijuana Laws: 1,215 letters supporting medical cannabis sent to state legislators
- State Senate Democratic Committee: Sen. Alberta Darling plays politics with suicide prevention hotline
- U.S. Sens. Johnson, Grassley and Lee: Send follow-up letter to ICIG regarding Monday press statement