CONTACT:  Patty Mayers, 608.266.2300

[email protected]

General Purpose Revenue ($ in thousands – rounded)

 

 Collections for MonthCollections to Date
Revenue SourceFY18FY19% changeFY18FY19% change
    
Individual Income         726,464         714,053-1.7%     3,694,308     3,875,2694.9%
adjusted         984,699         789,556-19.8%     3,952,543     3,950,7720.0%
     
General Sales & Use         443,389         447,0880.8%     2,274,968     2,387,8895.0%
     
Corporate         167,800         176,0214.9%         387,129         456,37617.9%
     
Excise Taxes           51,641           55,5957.7%         299,852         299,7610.0%
     
Other         (20,869)         (19,843)-4.9%         221,739         230,5314.0%
     
Total GPR     1,368,425     1,372,9130.3%     6,877,997     7,249,8265.4%
      1,626,660     1,448,416-11.0%     7,136,232     7,325,3292.6%

 

Notes:

  1. For fiscal years (FY) 2018 and 2019, the adjusted line includes withholding that was received on the first working day of January, rather than the last day of December, which was a weekend or a holiday.  The year-to-date amounts were affected for both fiscal years.
  2. Individual Income includes 66.0% of pass-thru withholding. Corporate Income includes the remaining 34.0%.
  3. The Other category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer tax collections.
  4. Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
  5. This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
  6. All data are preliminary and unaudited.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email