Media Contact: [email protected]
Foxconn issues new awards to nine subcontractors located throughout Wisconsin, subcontractor awards totaling $175 million issued to date
Milwaukee, WI – Foxconn Technology Group (Foxconn) and its construction manager, Gilbane | Exyte, today announced another round of bid awards to nine subcontractors located throughout Wisconsin for ongoing work at the Wisconn Valley Science and Technology Park. The combined total contract value for this bid package exceeds $15 million. The total value of all subcontractor awards to date is more than $175 million.
Prime subcontractors who have been awarded contracts and will commence work on Bid Release 3c – Power Substation, include:
• GESTRA Engineering Inc., Milwaukee, WI – Materials Testing for Power Substation
• CD Smith Construction, Fond Du Lac, WI – Concrete Work
• Spancrete, Inc., Waukesha, WI – Precast Concrete Work
• Daigle Brothers, Inc., Tomahawk, WI – Miscellaneous Metals Work
• CD Smith Construction, Fond Du Lac, WI – Building Enclosure and Interiors Work
• Lee Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Inc., Kenosha, WI – Mechanical and Plumbing Work
• Electric Co. Inc., Menomonee Falls, WI – Electrical Work
• Morse Electric Inc., Beloit, WI – Long Lead Electrical Equipment
• Brightview Landscape Development Inc., Milwaukee, WI – Landscaping Work
All contract award recipients have met the criteria for the Wisconsin First program established for the construction of the Wisconn Valley Science and Technology Park. Mobilization for this work will commence immediately.
Foxconn and Gilbane | Exyte also recently issued the next round of invitations to bid on packages set to support construction of the nearly 1,000,000 square-foot advanced manufacturing facility. Included in this most recent round of bid packages, known as #5a, #5b, & #5c, are requests for roofing systems, overhead doors, coiling doors, dock equipment, roadway lighting, asphalt paving, curb and gutter work, metal panels, siding, and louvers.
Information regarding these bid packages and all current bid opportunities for the project and bid awards at the Wisconn Valley Science and Technology Park to date can be found at: https://wisconnvalley.wi.gov/Pages/ScienceTechPark.aspx.
Companies interested in receiving information regarding ongoing bid opportunities are encouraged to sign up at https://foxconn-construction.gilbaneco.com/