For more information, contact:
WisDOT Office of Public Affairs
608/266-3581, [email protected]
After a one-day closure due to extreme weather, Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Customer Service Centers will reopen on Thursday, January 31 for normal business hours.
Customers can find their nearest location at: wisconsindmv.gov/centers. The website provides all the information needed regarding DMV service centers – including hours and services offered, a map, the address, estimated miles from the customer’s location, along with directions and, at larger offices, provides current wait times.
However, before heading out into the cold, be sure to check (wisconsindmv.gov). Many transactions can be completed online. Online service features include:
- Change your address in DMV records.
- Order replacement driver licenses or ID cards.
- Renew your vehicle registration.
- Chat or e-mail DMV customer service representatives with individual questions.
- Submit your driver license or identification card application electronically, and schedule an appointment for expedited service.
- And more!