Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases June 8, 2020
- A Better Wisconsin Together: Nicole Safar to lead progressive communications and research hub A Better Wisconsin Together as executive director
- AG Kaul: Statement on taking action to fight systemic racism
- American Bridge: Announces latest $20 million investment in battleground paid media
- Gov. Evers: Announces appointments to Blue Ribbon Commission on Rural Prosperity
- Gov. Evers: Announces dates for 2021 broadband expansion grant
- Rep. Brostoff: Open letter inviting AG Kaul to Milwaukee protests
- U.S. Rep. Moore: Reponse to problems with SSA process for closing field offices
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Joins Senators Booker and Harris, Congressional Black Caucus in introducing the Justice in Policing Act of 2020
- U.S. Sen. Johnson: USPS bailout request based on faulty assumptions; Johnson, Jordan, Hice call for USPS to revise financial projections
- Van Orden campaign: “Defunding law enforcement is a mistake”
- Wisdems: Wisconsin seniors face extraordinary risks amid pandemic